このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2021年2月11日 at 10:10 AMに civ4multi さんが最後の更新を行いました。
The Boy Who Swam with Piranhas
by David Almond, Oliver Jeffers
- Awards: Deutscher Jugendliteraturpreis Nominee for Kinderbuch (2015), Vlag en Wimpel Griffeljury (2015), Carnegie Medal Nominee (2014), Hea Lasteraamat (2013)
- Genres: childrens, adventure, fantasy, fiction, humor, juvenile, family
- Publisher: Candlewick Press
- Language: english
- Author: David Almond, Oliver Jeffers
- Release date: August 6, 2013
- ISBN: 9780763661694 (0763661694)
- Format: hardcover, 256 pages
About The Book
A boy escapes home to seek his own way in the world in a whimsical new outing by the award-winning David Almond, illustrated by Oliver Jeffers.
Stanley Potts’s uncle Ernie has developed an over-the-top fascination with canning fish in the house, and life at 69 Fish Quay Lane has turned barmy. But there’s darkness in the madness, and when Uncle Ernie’s obsession takes an unexpectedly cruel turn, Stan has no choice but to leave. As he journeys away from the life he’s always known, he mingles with a carnival full of eccentric characters and meets the legendary Pancho Pirelli, the man who swims in a tank full of perilous piranhas. Will Stan be bold enough to dive in the churning waters himself and choose his own destiny?
Hardback ebook The Boy Who Swam with Piranhas buy for PocketBook. Hardcover The Boy Who Swam with Piranhas by David Almond on Books-a-Million. FictionBook book The Boy Who Swam with Piranhas David Almond download on iOS on Dymocks. Online book The Boy Who Swam with Piranhas read online. FB2 ebook The Boy Who Swam with Piranhas iPhone on Kobo.