The Peta Practical Guide to Animal Rights — audiobook download · 9780312559946
このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2021年2月2日 at 4:23 PMに civ4multi さんが最後の更新を行いました。
The Peta Practical Guide to Animal Rights
Simple Acts of Kindness to Help Animals in Trouble
by Ingrid Newkirk
- Release date: May 26, 2009
- Publisher: St. Martins Press-3PL
- ISBN: 9780312559946 (0312559941)
- Author: Ingrid Newkirk
- Genres: animals, vegan, activism
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 469 pages
About The Book
With more than two million members and supporters, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is the world’s largest animal-rights organization, and its founder and president, Ingrid Newkirk, is one of the most well-known and most effective activists in America. She has spearheaded worldwide efforts to improve the treatment of animals in manufacturing, entertainment, and elsewhere.
Every day, in laboratories, food factories, and other industries, animals by the millions are subjected to inhumane cruelty. In this accessible guide, Newkirk teaches readers hundreds of simple ways to stop thoughtless animal cruelty and make positive choices.
For each topic, Newkirk provides hard facts, personal insight, inspiration, ideas, and resources, including:
– How to eat healthfully and compassionately
– How to adopt animals rather than support puppy mills
– How to make their vote count and change public opinion
– How to switch to cruelty-free cosmetics and clothing
– How to choose amusements that protect rather than exploit animals.
With public concern for the well-being of animals greater than ever — particularly among young people — this timely, practical book offers exciting and easy ways to make a difference.
Hardback The Peta Practical Guide to Animal Rights Android on Dymocks. MP3 ebook The Peta Practical Guide to Animal Rights by Ingrid Newkirk buy cheap. EPUB book The Peta Practical Guide to Animal Rights Ingrid Newkirk read online. Online The Peta Practical Guide to Animal Rights download for Kindle on Amazon. FB2 ebook The Peta Practical Guide to Animal Rights Ingrid Newkirk.