(PDF) The Swimmer : 9780151009329
このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2020年12月8日 at 1:53 AMに Jake Altom さんが最後の更新を行いました。
by Zsuzsa Bánk
- Awards: Aspekte-Literaturpreis (2002), Deutscher Bücherpreis for Erfolgreiches Debüt (2003), Βραβείο Λογοτεχνικής Μετάφρασης ΕΚΕΜΕΛ Nominee for Γερμανόφωνη Λογοτεχνία (2008)
- Release date: February 1, 2005
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Genres: fiction, novels, literature, hungary
- Language: english
- Author: Zsuzsa Bánk
- ISBN: 9780151009329 (0151009325)
About The Book
Hungary, 1956. Without a word, Katalin leaves her family and sets out for the West. Her husband, Kalman, abandons the family farm and begins a long and circuitous journey through Hungary with his two young children, Kata and Isti. Staying briefly with distant relatives in unfamiliar cities and villages, Kalman keeps his family on the move and shuns anything resembling a home or a steady life. As their father sinks into depression, Kata and her brother create their own imaginary universe: Kata invents relationships with the people they meet during their long journey while Isti converses with the world around him-houses, stones, snow, skies. It is only in rare moments, on riverbanks and lakeshores where Kata and Isti swim with their father, that they experience a semblance of calm and happiness. Moments that feel as if life is just beginning for them . . .
PDF ebook The Swimmer Zsuzsa Bánk for PC. Online The Swimmer buy on Book Depository. Paperback book The Swimmer by Zsuzsa Bánk download iPhone on Walmart. Hardcover The Swimmer read.